After doing MBA in Banking & Corporate Finance from the University of Switzerland in 2006, Dennis decided to step into the booming world of social media. A product of an elite business school of Europe, Dennis quickly realized that LinkedIn, the social network for professional, is the social media he wants to focus upon; thus, went on start LinkedSuperPowers.
LinkedSuperPowers helps corporates & individuals in creating influencing LinkedIn profiles and company pages. Till date, LinkedSuperPowers has catered to thousands of clients and Dannis himself has a powerful presence on social media. On Twitter, he has 1million+ followers. For his work, he has also been featured on The Huffington Post, CNN iReport, Examiner, and many other elite online business magazines.
Please provide a brief overview of your product/ service.
WHAT WE DO: We assist individuals & corporations create unique LinkedIn profiles that help them achieve their professional goals.
HOW WE DO IT: Our certified Social Media professionals and expert teams create clients’ LinkedIn profiles and help them increase traffic to stand out within their targeted business field.
What inspired you to build the above product/ service?
I believe, since LinkedIn is the largest network of professionals, having a strong LinkedIn profile is imperative for any individual who wants to grow professionally. Without a fully Optimized LinkedIn Profile any prospect lead generation effort you may undertake will not be as effective. It is simply because LinkedIn profile is the first thing that people check whenever they come in the contact of an individual professional.
What is your life mantra?
The more you give, the more you receive.
What was the most challenging part of your journey till now?
To create a unique service that helps individuals & corporations in building a strong LinkedIn presence; therefore, deliver great value for money.
How did you overcome those challenges?
By forming strategic collaborations with expert teams in the fields of research, writing, content marketing, graphic design, SEO.
Moreover, we believe in the continuous enhancement of our LinkedIn Profile Optimization Services. That is why we monitor relevant updates in our sector on daily basis. And constantly strive to deliver the most updated service to our customers.
As a conclusion, no LinkedIn Profile we help create or enhance is the same. It is crafted according to the specific and unique requirements of each of our clients, as well as the latest developments in the fields of LinkedIn Profile & Company Page Optimization.
Can you please tell us in more detail, what makes the LinkedIn Profiles you create so unique?
Let me answer by outlining the detailed process that we go through when we help optimize a LinkedIn Profile:
- Our research team utilizes its expertise and invests a lot of time and efforts researching the industry, competitors, and ideal prospects of our clients, amongst numerous other factors.
- We prepare a custom made questionnaire for each of our clients, depending on their unique requirements.
- As soon as we receive answers to this questionnaire, our writing team crafts the unique LinkedIn summaries, as well as goes through their LinkedIn profiles in order to ensure the strategic use of words which will prompt their prospects to act. It is worth mentioning that a particular head writer is selected for each profile we create, one whose writing style we feel matches the unique requirements of each of our clients.
- Our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) team optimizes the LinkedIn profiles of our clients with targeted keywords as well as implements various LinkedIn SEO techniques in order to help them get found more frequently by their target prospects.
- Our Art Team designs the unique background Image, as well as consults clients regarding the profile image whenever required.
- Our content creators create unique content for the profiles of our individual & corporate clients, which is then optimized by our writing team.
- When all the above steps are completed, I personally examine each LinkedIn profile section of each and every profile before send them for clients approval.
- According to you, what are the three qualities an individual must have to achieve success?
The three I’s: Intelligence, Inspiration, Imagination
Share any one habit which you think makes you more productive.
Discipline and focus.
Share any one habit which you wish to change in yourself.
Working too much!
Answer in less than 50 words
- One mistake you believe every individual must avoid
The worst thing that can happen to you is not to take a risk, that’s the greatest risk.
- One most important lesson that you have learnt till now
Don’t be afraid of taking a risk. If you fail, you can get up and go at it again. Failing is part of winning.
What are your plans for next 3 years?
In one word: Growth.
If you get a chance to start your career again what would you do differently this time?
What are your top three getaway destinations?
The Swiss Alps, Mount Pelion, and the island of Skiathos.
Share a quote that inspires you the most.
Negative people will look at opportunities and all they will see is the obstacles. Positive people will look at obstacles and all they will see is the opportunities.