Prafful ShekhawatCEO of GharGharRamu Published On: Thursday, December 24, 2015 Views 3348
"Your Most Unhappy Customers are your greatest source of learning."
Prafful Shekhawat is a person driven by dedication and among millions who struggled, failed and surged ahead in search of success. He always had the aim to provide individuals an opportunity to earn in order to fulfill their needs and support their family. He wants to serve families throughout the world with products of the highest quality backed with a guarantee of satisfaction; to render a service to customers that are outstanding in its helpfulness and courtesy and to give full recognition to employees and Representatives.
After completing his B.Com graduation, he went on to gain ample experience in the finance industry. Few years down the line he started to mull the idea of launching his own startup. He wants to share with others the rewards of growth and success and to meet the obligations of corporate citizenship by contributing to the well-being of society and the environment in which it functions. GharGharRamu is one stop destination service with safety measures, quick service and money saving as well. You can order whatever is required in your daily needs they deliver that product at your doorstep with no minimum bill limit.
Please provide a brief overview of your product/ service.
Do you remember that time when you need a medicine to ease your headache in the middle of the night? But since you don’t have any, you just have to bear the pain. In addition, when you have the cravings for delicious chocolate fudge ice cream but since you are unable to drive to that ice cream parlor as you are all alone in your house and you can’t drive (and we know, that’s the most frustrating feeling-EVER!), there’s nothing you can do about it.
But what if there’s someone who can do all that for you? What if we tell you that you just have to sit at your home and make a call to GGR (Ghar Ghar Ramu) and just have to wait for a moment to get what you need? We bet you would love to have that service at your door.
What inspired you to build the above product/ service?
The need of the moment is getting some time to maintain one’s hobbies, personal interest, extracurricular activities apart from today’s hectic, busy routine without disturbing responsibilities of work, family, relations etc. But it is hardly possible today. we see people living robot life and are unable to enjoy. A thought of contributing something that will allow you to utilize your precious time in way that is more productive is what inspired as to introduce GharGharRamu.com
What is your life mantra?
Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
What was the most challenging part of your journey till now?
In the service industry, the most challenging task is to find customer satisfaction that is what helps your business grow until your customer is happy your happiness is not long lasting. It is difficult to satisfy different kinds of people every single time.
How did you overcome those challenges?
Time is the very prominent parameter along with quality in this sector, Whatever your customer’s demand is you have to fulfill it within time, no excuse. Whatever problems you face during this task you have to solve it in a fraction of minutes and go ahead. The solution is to keep your backup plan ready, for every single time.
Share some details about the investments that you have been able to fetch for the business till now.
Till date we have not fetched any kind of investments, we fulfilled our requirements from our savings itself. the reason was to know the strength of our product, now that we are very confident of our product we are looking forward to it (Investments).
According to you, what are the three qualities an individual must have to achieve success?
- Communication: Knowing what you want to be accomplished may seem clear in your head, Training new members and creating a productive work environment all depend on healthy & effective lines in communicating.
- Confidence: There may be days where the future of your brand is worrisome and things aren’t going according to plan. This is true with any business, large or small, and the most important thing is not to panic. Part of your job as a leader is to put out fires and maintain the team morale. Keep up your confidence level, and assure everyone that setbacks are natural and the important thing is to focus on the larger goal. As the leader, by staying calm and confident, you will help keep the team feeling the same.
- Creativity & quick decision-making: Some decision will not always be so clear-cut you may be forced at times to deviate from your set course and make an on the fly decision. This is where your creativity will prove to be vital. It is during these critical situations that your team will look to you for guidance and you may be forced to make a quick decision. As a leader, it’s important to learn to think outside the box and to choose which of two bad choices is the best option.
Which online tools/ services/ apps do you use the most and would like to recommend as well?
Codwheo, Ola cab, M indicator
Share any one habit which you think makes you more productive.
Share any one habit which you wish to change in yourself.
We react very quickly to any situation.
Answer in less than 50 words
• One tip to success:
Success is a state of mind if you believe you are successful, you are.
• One mistake you believe every individual must avoid:
Not knowing your limits. Stretch your limits wisely with time.
• One most important lesson that you have learnt till now:
Overcommitment can get you in serious trouble.
What are your plans for next 3 years?
Taking GharGharRamu to HarGharRamu.
If you get a chance to start your career again what would you do differently this time?
Maybe I would wear different clothes.
What are your top three getaway destinations?
We will grab opportunities dynamical we haven’t thought of these right now.
Share a quote that inspires you the most.
Your Most Unhappy Customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Business Website http://www.ghargharramu.com/